Join RASE YPN
To join RASE Young Professionals Network (YPN) Email list, and receive quarterly updates on RASE YPN Events, send us an Email with your Name, *Office, Email and Cell. We promise we won’t SPAM your Email Inbox! Thank you for joining! *You must be a member of The REALTOR® Association of the Sioux Empire, Inc to join.
YPN will send you updates and event notices via e-mail and Facebook.
For more details on joining RASE YPN, you may contact any of the following Directors.
Andrea Simunek, Chair – Amy Stockberger Real Estate – 310-9140
Sean Larsen, Vice-Chair – eXp Realty – 370-2840
Ashley Lindquist, Past Chair – Hegg, REALTORS® – 929-2036
Alyssa Kissell, Member – 605 Real Estate – 881-1926
Brad Stevens, Member – Hegg, REALTORS® – 359-5002
Cory Weeden, Member – First Premier Bank – 338-6505
Cody Inman, Member – Plains Commerce Bank – 271-9779
Brittani Moncure, Member – Keller Williams Realty – 201-4277
Taylor Templeton, Member – Keller Williams Realty – 254-4282
RASE Leadership Building
One of the missions of YPN is to prepare the future leaders of the Association. RASE YPN Leadership encourages your attendance at the following events:
- RASE Board of Directors Meetings
- RASE YPN Roundtables
- RASE YPN Social/Networking Events
Key Member Benefits
- Invitations to NAR-sponsored YPN events. YPN events are a fund way for mem-bers to meet other real estate professionals from around the country, build a referral network, and learn about new and free resources from the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.
- Stay abreast of industry happenings. Through a lively blog, an information-packed Web site, and networking events, members stay in the loop on hot issues facing the real estate industry. YPN also has special education sessions at REALTOR® conferences that address strategies for success in real estate.
- Have your own sounding board. Young professionals have unique challenges in real estate—and they also face challenges shared by all practitioners. By belonging to a network of peers who face similar issues, they can bounce ideas off of one another and provide support to each other.
- Get involved. Many people whoa re new to the industry want to get involved with their local, state, or national association of REALTORS®, but they either don’t know hot to go about it or they find it too intimidating. YPN encourages them to explore leader-ship opportunities across the board.