YPN Membership Application
YPN will send you updates and event notices via e-mail and Facebook.
For more details on joining RASE YPN or its sub-committees, you may contact any of the following Directors.
|Brandon Martens — Chair • HJN Team Real Estate • 261-9673||Brook VerMeer — Vice Chair • Keller Williams • 595-5047|
|Josh Aberson— Director • Green Acre • 521-6158||Ann Den Boer – Director • HJN Team • 496-6319|
Cortney Costello— Director • HJN Team • 201-3565
Darren Lee – Member • First Bank & Trust • 782-8097
|Ashley Bartholomaus — Member • Keller Williams • 323-9733||Larry Luetke — Past Chair • Keller Williams • 310-8886|
RASE Leadership Building
One of the missions of YPN is to prepare the future leaders of the Association. RASE YPN Leadership encourages your attendance at the following events:
- RASE Board of Directors Meetings
- RASE YPN Roundtables
- RASE YPN Social/Networking Events
Key Member Benefits
- Invitations to NAR-sponsored YPN events. YPN events are a fund way for mem-bers to meet other real estate professionals from around the country, build a referral network, and learn about new and free resources from the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.
- Stay abreast of industry happenings. Through a lively blog, an information-packed Web site, and networking events, members stay in the loop on hot issues facing the real estate industry. YPN also has special education sessions at REALTOR® conferences that address strategies for success in real estate.
- Have your own sounding board. Young professionals have unique challenges in real estate—and they also face challenges shared by all practitioners. By belonging to a network of peers who face similar issues, they can bounce ideas off of one another and provide support to each other.
- Get involved. Many people whoa re new to the industry want to get involved with their local, state, or national association of REALTORS®, but they either don’t know hot to go about it or they find it too intimidating. YPN encourages them to explore leader-ship opportunities across the board.